About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Rant....

There are so many things that i want to do. So many things going through my mind and i swear if i dont blog about it real quick, my head is going to burst, so here goes.

1. I want to take a vacation somewhere, anywhere, as long as it has blue skies, blue water and white sand. I'll take Miami if i have to. I need tranquility, nice serene scenery, a poolside, a book and peace of mind. Ahhh....just thinking about it...


2. I want to color my hair so bad! I mean, i have even tried henna, but it only makes my hair look rusty and dry although i do like the conditioning aspects of it and it's really not dry at all. However, the color for me sucks!. Plah! :-P. So, to try not to be unhealthy or unnatural to my hair, i think i will give Aveda a shot...eventually and IF i can afford it. Lord knows, i would love to walk into Sallys, get a box red color and call it a day. my conscience won't let me. Sigh :-(


3. Speaking of hair, i have been trying to be patient, but i am dying for my hair to grow a little bit longer so i can do a nice twist out. I even made my own concoction of whipped Shea Butter [unrefined shea butter, EVOO, EVCO, a little grapeseed and Almond oil too]. I'm so excited but so far, i have only 1 1/2 inches of growth since March 10,2011 from when i shaved it completely off. Ugh! WHY DIDNT I TRANSITION?!?! Oh well! it is what it is. When my hair is longer, i will wish it was shorter. We always want what we don't have, am i right ladies?!?! And how about that color in the pic?!?! Fab! (via http://public.fotki.com/xtremelyperfect/)


4. So to get off the subject of my hair [because i will stay on it if you let me], the other thing i would love to do is paint my apartment. The colors i'm considering is a soft blue like glacier from Restoration Hardware), a spa like color like Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware and a tan color...like a cappuccino, also from Restoration Hardware. I'm on the fence because my apartment doesnt have a whole lot of natural lighting and i dont want the place to look darker, however, these white wells are not that warm and welcoming AT ALL. All the paint colors can be matched at Home Depot with Behr for half the price as long as i have the right color swatch, so i'm going to get on it. My place just needs an all around makeover. IKEA...here i come. :-)
Glacier

Cappuccino

Silver Sage


Ok....i think i'm done ranting for now. Ahhhh....that felt good. i needed to get that out. :-)

Let the fun times begin!

SincerelyNiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment