About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hair Envy of The Day!


I recently became a follower of this beautiful young lady because of her addiction to Etsy as well as mine. Funny thing is, i saw her a long long long time ago while surfing Essences' online magazine looking at their Wedding column. One wedding that caught my eye was the wedding of Cyn and Les. The photographs were absolutely amazing but even better, so was her dress, his tux, their location and the many fun items they purchased to decorate their wedding on a budget from Etsy.
Maybe a year later, i ran across her website, www.addicted2etsy.com and fell in love with her natural hair. As i went through her blog, what do i see?!?! Her wedding pictures....the same ones i saw on essence.com and coul never forget about. What do you know....it was the same girl! Her fro is breath taking! It looks healthy, full of body and sheen. And i just adore the way she styles her hair whether it be in a hat, a curly bang, flat twisted or an all out fro. AND her style of dress is too cute. Homegirl can put a fly outfit together and make it look effortless! She inspires me with my hair as well as shopping on a budget. Support her blog as she continues to give divine ideas of outfits, shops to shop from on etsy and inadvertingly, hair styles to rock! :-)


Check her out at:
http://www.addicted2etsy.com
http://twitter.com/#!/addicted2etsy

Stay Fabulous!!!

SincerelyNiah :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Niah for this. Was just stopping by to thank you for the smoothie recipe. I didn't get to trying it yet, didnt get chance to do any groceries, my fridge hates me- but all things are in place and I'm having a massive cup of this first thing Saturday morning. It's been one of those.

    But means alot to me to see this and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Cyn! Totally deserved. Your hair is fab! I hope you enjoy the smoothie. They are so refreshing and if it will be as hot in NY as it is in DC, it will do you just right! Enjoy! Oh and feed your fridge! LOL!

    Have a great weekend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete