About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Addicted to everything Etsy!

There are a few websites i find my self venturing off to on a daily basis like, www.curlynikki.com, www.flygirlblog.com, www.thickandgrowchic.com, www.thegrio.com, www.essence.com, www.addicted2etsy.com and last but definitely not least, www.Etsy.com.

Literally, i have a morning routine when i get to work; log in to my computer, check my emails while eating my breakfast, work on tasks that need to be done that morning and then venture off to one of these sites. The most recent that i find myself on more than anything is Etsy.com. I mean, you can literally find any and everything on this site. i think the reason i love it the most is the vintage items from handbags, to clothes to jewelry. I mean, my wish list and favorites are growing. The hard part is, if you see something, you have to act fast or someone else will snatch it up. That is a good and bad thing. Good because the seller is definitely benefiting but bad because it does not help my issue of being complusive! So far, i have only purchased one thing through Etsy that i had made, but other than that, i've been a good girl.

Looking at Cynthia's website, addicted2etsy.com, you can literally plan your entire wedding purchasing items from etsy.

Not only did i love her wedding idea's but i also love her style of fashion and of course, her natural hair and how she styles it with different outfits.

Oh and did i mention, she was featured in "Real Simple Weddings" and Essence?!?!

After going on Etsy, i vowed to never pay full price for ANYTHING [unless absolutely necessary]! Even when i go to the mall, i'm looking for bargains. I go straight to the sale rack. That was never me before. I hated shopping so much so that if i see something i'm looking for, i just get it and go. Crazy, i know. Now i have a whole new perspective. Thanks etsy and people who love it like me who share great ideas and their current craves. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment