About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Cleaner cleaned and I am Free!!!! :-)


As you all know, i started a Detox a couple of weeks ago, and i want to go on record to say that i am free and cleansed from toxins AND parasites!!! I mean, literally. I was very satisfied with my detox system and it has caused me to gain a great habit of eating better, excersizing and drinking more water. During the detox, i was scared to eat anything heavy or pretty much bad because no sooner than i consumed it, it was coming right back out. It was like, my body was rejecting every and anything that was horrible.

Another benefit to my detox is that i actually saw a change in my mid section area. Nothing major, but enough to see that my soon to come muffin top has now subsided.

If i had to do the detox all over again, i would do it in a heart beat. Yes, it was uncomfortable during the times i wasnt near a restroom but i listened to my body and stayed away from foods that i knew would make my body react.

I dont know if this has anything to do with my detox, but my skin did start to break out a little. I'm not one to get pimples, but they surfaced left and right. It would make sense, however if it had anything to do with the detox because it was literally pushing out the bad in every aspect. I remember my dermatologist told me that when you begin to drink a lot of water, your skin will show the affects of trying to remove the impurities from your body and cause you to get pimples but it will sooon subside. So if it wasnt from the actual detox vitamins i was taking, it was definitely from the amount of water i have been consuming.

All in all, i feel better, lighter and i'm definitely more cautious about what i eat and drink. Since then, 90% of the time, i am only drinking water. I craved apple juice recently but i mostly used it for making dairy free smoothies. The rest i drank but not without cutting it with water first. :-)

Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment