About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Monday, June 6, 2011

*singing* "summer...sum-mer... SUMMER-TIME!"

"Summertime" from Will Smith will forever be a favorite summertime anthem in my book! As soon as warm weather hits, i'm ready to put that song on blast, throw on my sunglasses, put on my long floor length strapless summer dress, sun hat and SPF 30. Oh, how i love the summertime! Not to mention the fact that its still warm in the wee hours of the night. I LOVE IT!!! Some may argue that its too humid outside or just plain hot, but i will deal with it. I am not a friend of cold weather, so i will take the heat anyday. Besides, warm days and nights make it fun to go out.

This past weekend, my friend Nikki and i went to Blues Alley to enjoy good food and a great band called "Pieces of a Dream". Not only are they extremely musically talented, but they all have great personality and are fun to hang with.


Memorial weekend, my honey and i enjoyed a bar-b-que with the fam and a house warming party for a friend. I was glistening like nobody's business, but it was great to be out late and not feel like i had to bundle up or hurry in before my feet went numb or my nose started to run.



Oh, how i love the summertime and the fun it brings. :-)

SincerelyNiah

1 comment:

  1. wow, the story BEHIND the story is even more amazing. i remember the june 3 day from hell. i am so glad you got that lovely surprise.
    . . . i love when things work in mysterious ways. . . perry mason, a coy lover, myoho, you name it. . . mystery is all good!

    ReplyDelete