About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Long time no talk to....



So you already know i need a serious spanking right!?!?! i have not blogged in MONTHS and that is really bad for me. Sometimes, life takes you by the hand and you go along with it leaving things behind to be in the moment and i am truly guilty of that. however, my passion has never left me and i have a lot to blog about, so fasten your seats belts ladies and gentlemen. Get ready for take off!!! (corny, but hey....its a part of me. Love me or throw up the deuces. Lol!)

Blogs coming to a blogspot near your...

No comments:

Post a Comment