About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Monday, August 23, 2010

It's never too late...




OMG! Today is my first day of school!!! I am (clearing my throat) 31 years of age and i have decided to go back to school and finally finish my degree. It's been a long time coming and Lord knows, i have been ready to finish for so long. I'm not gonna lie though...i am super duper nervous. I mean, it's been 10 plus years since i've been in college. I dont want to be the old hag on campus and cross a sorority line with my line name as "Mama", but a sista has to do what she has to do. Either way, i'm excited and nervous all at once, so yall pray for me. Being a single mom definitely makes this a bit challenging, but kudos to my sweetie who encouraged me and motivated me to get back into the swing of things. So wish me luck everyone. It starts now and ends when i get my PhD.


"it's never too late to be who you might have been."
-George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment