About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, auntie, niece and mother. i am a woman. i am honest, loving and loyal but don't cross me. with that being said, i'm also a self acclaimed comedian. i'm a people person and a people watcher. i'm simply niah.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Losing my virginity...

So today is the day i lose my virginity. Now don't get all nasty on me....i'm talking about blogging. Yes, i have a journal and for the most part, keep up with it on a daily basis but i figure it's finally time to grow with technology and be free of my thoughts in cyberspace. Before i continue, you should know that writing is my art and like my fellow pisces erykah badu, i'm sensitive about my sh%t. Now that i got that out of the way, we can continue. my blogs will be random thoughts, feelings, about a stranger i saw in passing, fiction, non-fiction, personal and sometimes long and sweet or short and full of sorrow. i'm new at sharing my thoughts to the world, so bare with me as i unravel from a bud to a beautiful exotic flower...



sincerelyniah

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. niaH, yoU arE such a very a vivid writer. . . you paint a wonderful hue in this cyberspace. . . i am so excited that you have opened up your thoughts to the cyber world. . . . i love the backdrop . . .your words drop back reality into mundane days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cam! This means a lot coming from another writer. I'm really excited about sharing my world with others. There's something about putting thoughts on something tangible and releasing it.

    ReplyDelete